Our commitment to privacy
Who we are
We are GOMORU Limited (“GOMORU”). Our registered office address is Flat 806, Block A, Hoplite Industrial Centre, 3-5 Wang Tai Road, Kowloon Bay. Hong Kong. Our company number is 852 9322 2660. For any data privacy or data protection related issues, we can be contacted at [email protected]
The data we collect about you depends on the Services that you use and how you use them, and it also depends on your relationship with GOMORU: if you are a user, a business partner, a prospect, an employee etc.
i. End-user data:
- Understanding whether users have made purchases after having seen ads (view-through measurement)
- Counting the number of times users who have seen ads have proceeded to buy a product or service (conversion tracking); this is necessary to understand the overall return on investment of that ad
- Understanding browsing behaviours of aggregated users
- Ensuring ads are not shown to the same users more than a certain number of times (frequency capping)
- Counting the number of times ads have been seen (frequency measurement)
- Counting the number of times ads seen have been clicked on (click count); needed to understand which creative formats generate interest and engagement as we always want to serve relevant ads
- Understanding if ads are seen by users (viewability measurement): this is needed to optimize advertising investment
- Checking for fraudulent behaviour (e.g. many clicks from the same IP address or other unusual patterns).
GOMORU is a company operating in the field of marketing and advertising technology.
We provide digital production, advertising and analytics services for the benefit of our business customers, giving them the ability to reach users who are most likely to be interested in the products and services of the clients we work for.
GOMORU relies upon consent as a legal basis for most data we process. Still we believe we have a legitimate interest to collect and process personal data for the following purposes:
ii. Business contacts data:
If you are a business contact, a business partner, a client, an agency, a publisher, a data provider, a prospect etc.
We may hold some personal data about you. We will need that data in order to communicate, invoice, manage contracts and products and services we offer to you.
That data we have collected may take many forms, i.e. name, email address, billing address, office address, phone numbers, title, employer etc.
We would only hold this information because you have shared that information with us; it may be because you are a client (and we had to invoice you, offer our services to you etc.) or you may be a prospect and we would have obtained that information from exchanging emails or business cards, or during meetings or events etc.